Pratyush Sinha Foundation is dedicated to helping each child achieve their full potential by teaching them transformative life skills through yoga and mindfulness techniques.
We believe that every child has the potential to become a healthy, happy and conscious citizen of the world. We believe that we can create healthier communities by teaching children skills that will help them cope with social, economic and environmental factors.
- A world where children are nurtured to grow up in a safe environment.
- A world where children’s lives are shaped by love and interest.
- A world where the motivation is service rather than money and the children can explore their authentic selves.
- A world of healthy and mindful adults, so children can grow up to be healthy and mindful too.
- A world where the children know how to handle pressures and demands of life.
Public Health and Yoga
- Yoga practices and mindfulness techniques constitute an integral part of Public Health. These can support the protection and improvement of health of families and communities and promotion of healthy lifestyles.
- Pratyush Sinha Foundation is working towards public health as we focus on getting the benefits of yoga to the children in our communities, especially the at-risk youth. This will result in promotion of healthcare equity, equality and accessibility.
- In order to help children, we are reaching out to the community by offering free yoga and meditation to everybody. Healthy adults will mean more healthy children.
Transformative Life-Skills Training
…through yoga practices and mindfulness techniques
- In public schools
- After-school activities
- After-school clubs
- Summer Programs
- Community Programs